The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Night time driving music!

Wow, that's some deep audio you've produced there. Really, very cool.
Elements of God Is An Astronaut in there too, which is awesome. If you haven't already, check those guys out!

Randax has hit the nail on the head with the philosophy hammer here. The more I listen to it, the more distant everything feels from being important.

I can always look up to the stars and think "We are so negligibly small", but with this in the background, I can accept the fact as well.

Bravo :)

The Ice Path The Ice Path

Eerie!

Well I never played Gold/Silver to this point, but I can still imagine how it succeeds as an 8-bit composition, and I think you've done a great job fleshing a sparse loop into this multi-instrumental arrangement!

Also, loving the timpani-roll to crash at 0:39!

The only thing I would suggest improvement on is the MIDI horn section. While you've masked out the falsity of the other instruments well, this track is a nagging reminder that it's MIDI.
You've got your octave spot on; it fills those frequencies nicely. Perhaps try a different instrument? Or play about with note velocities a bit, making them louder or quieter as natural playing would produce.

Anyway, critique aside, this is impressive, dude. I'm not so good at orchestral myself, so it always impresses me when someone gets it right.
Nice work!

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

Mind = Blown

There's me expecting some standard dance "thump thump" and then, out of freaking nowhere, a lovely piano ballad kicks the door down... in a well-introduced sort of way.
This brings me back to the days where people seriously loved their cheesy synths and could make a jumpy hook into all sorts of epic.
And those sweeps into the choruses! How they stutter in such laggy majesty!

Dude, this is damn near perfect. In fact, I think it probably is perfect. Sounds great through the old Sennheisers too!

Effing rawksome.

Colour my FATE Colour my FATE

Amazing Flow

Took a look at this because it was right at the top, and I can definitely see why!

Seriously peaceful stuff there, my friend. And improvised? That really is a special talent. This could pass off as some arranged Isaac Shepard, but plucking it from the top of your head is supreme!

There's still a few background creaks and such which are slightly off-putting, but the core music gets you 10 thumbs up from me. Because I'm just that mutated!